If defects repeat at any of the following intervals on the page, a print cartridge or the imaging drum might be damaged.
●22 mm (print cartridge)
●26 mm (imaging drum)
●29 mm (print cartridge)
●94 mm (imaging drum)
Print the supplies status page
Use the control panel to print configuration and supplies status pages that give details about the product and its current settings.
1.On the product control panel, press the Setup button.
2.Use the arrow buttons to select the Reports menu, and then press the OK button.
3.Use the arrow buttons to select the Supplies Status item, and then press the OK button.
Prints a list of the product settings
Supplies status page
The supplies status page includes the following information:
● Approximate percentage of print cartridge life remaining
● Warranty for print cartridges and imaging drum (if those supplies are at a “very low”
● Part numbers for HP print cartridges and the imaging drum
● Number of pages printed on each print cartridge
● Information about ordering new HP print cartridges and recycling used HP print
● The imaging drum's estimated life remaining and installation date appear on the
supplies status page.
Solve problems with print cartridges or the imaging drum 71