Owner’s Manual 29
1. Press the DD / EE / FF / GGbutton to select JPEG file and then
press the OKbutton.
2. Press the DD / EEbutton to select Slide Show or Show
Markedand then press the OK button. (If you mark the file
with using MARK button, Show Marked is displayed on
3. You can choose the slide show delayed time and effect.
Press the DD / EE / FF / GGbutton to choose the slide show
delayed time and effect.
4. Press the DD / EE / FF / GGbutton to select OK. Slide show start.
• You can also operate the
button directly as shown.
• If you mark a file, Slide Show will show only the marked
FF GGPrev/Next Pause Go to Menu1/15 Hide Help
Next / previous
• Press the GGbutton to select next
• Press the FFbutton to select previous
• Press the IIbutton to pause the
• Press the button to restart the
• By pressing FF / GGbutton, you can also
select the next or previous image
while pausing the image.
Go to the menu • Press the EXITbutton to return to the
• Each press of the OK button, the
menu is toggle hidden or shown.
• The OSD menu will automatically
disappear after a while.