IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in
accordance with the manufacturer´s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as
radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus
(including ampliﬁers) that produce heat.
9. Only use attachments/accessories speciﬁed by
10. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket,
or table speciﬁed by the manufacturer or sold
with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use
caution when moving the cart/apparatus
combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
11. Refer all servicing to qualiﬁed service personnel.
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged
in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged,
liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the
apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or
moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
12. Battery usage CAUTION – To prevent battery
leakage which may result in bodily injury or damage to the unit:
●Install all batteries correctly, +and -as marked on the unit.
●Do not mix batteries (old and new or carbon and
●Remove batteries when the unit is not used for a long time.
EL 6474-E003: 01/6
A Division of Philips Electronics
North America Corporation
Knoxville,Tennessee 37914-1810, U.S.A.
Read this manual ﬁrst!
If you have any problems, do not attempt
to return this product to the store.
For fast help, call us ﬁrst!
within 10 days
Portable MP3-CD Player
EXP311 • EXP313
Printed in China
3103 306 1888.1
WIB8369B001 – VieChr0218