Page 2SKU 92340 For technical questions, please call 1-800-444-3353SpecificationsSave This Manual
You will need the manual for the safety warnings and precautions, assembly instructions,
operating and maintenance procedures, parts list and diagram. Keep your invoice with this
manual. Write the invoice number on the inside of the front cov er. Keep the manual and
invoice in a safe and dry place for future reference.Safety Warnings and Precautions
WARNING: When using tool, basic safety precautions should alwa ys be f ollowed to re-
duce the risk of personal injury and damage to equipment.
Read all instructions before using this tool!
1. Keep work area clean. Cluttered areas invite injuries.
2. Observe work area conditions. Do not use battery powered tools in damp or wet
locations. Don’t expose to rain. K eep work area well lighted. Do not use battery powered
tools in the presence of flammable gases or liquids.
3. Keep children away. Children must nev er be allowed in the work area. Do not let them
handle the Carbon Monoxide Meter.
4. Store idle equipment. When not in use, the Carbon Monoxide Meter must be stored in
a dry location. Always lock up the Carbon Monoxide Meter and keep it out of reach of
5. Use the right tool for the job. Do not attempt to force a small tool or attachment to do the
work of a larger industrial tool. There are certain applications for which this tool was
designed. It will do the job better and more safely at the rate for which it was intended. Do
not modify this tool and do not use this tool for a purpose for which it was not intended.
6. Dress properly. Protective, electrically nonconductive clothes and nonskid footwear
are recommended when working. Wear restrictive hair covering to contain long hair.
7. Use eye protection. Always wear ANSI approved impact safety goggles.
8. Maintain tools with care. Keep the Carbon Monoxide Meter clean for better and saf er
performance. The unit must be kept clean, dry, and free from oil and grease at all times.
9 . Disconnect power. Turn off the power switch when not in use. When not in use for ov er
a week, remove the battery to save power.
Measurement Range 0-1000 PPM (Parts Per Million)
Measurement Resolution 1 PPM
Accuracy 5% + or - 10 PPM
Warm-up Period Less Than 2 Seconds
Power Source 9 Volt Battery (included)
Overall Dimensions 2-1/2” W x 6-3/8” L x 1-3/8” Thick
Weight 1/2 Lb.
Features: Auto Power Off after 15 min. of no activity, Audible Alarm
begins at 35 PPM and continues beeping until 200 PPM, Continuous
tone after 200 PPM, Max. Hold and Data Hold feature.