SHE9800 user manual
Welcome to the Advanced Acoustics embodied by Philips’ premium headphones.
Philips SHE9800 headphones are the perfect solution for an ultra-wide sound stage with
deep and powerful acoustics. Precisely tuned 13.5mm driver units and an Angled
Acoustics design ensure superb sound reproduction with stunning clarity.
TAILORED FOR YOU
The headphones come with a choice of three sizes of rubber ear caps, allow you to
personalize the fit for greater comfort. To replace, carefully remove the original sleeve
and slide the new one over the tube.
GETTING THE BEST FIT
1. Insert the relevant ear caps into the left and right side of earphones.
2. Adjust the ear bud to a snug fit. (You may need to twist and slide in gently until a
tight but comfortable seal)
3. To grip the body of earphone to remove the headphones. Do not pull on cable to
Note: If the sound quality to be lacking in low frequencies (bass), check the tightness
of the seal, or try another ear cap size.
To clean the rubber caps, remove them from the headphones and wash under water
with a mild detergent and air dry.
Note: Make sure you rinse and dry thoroughly before putting them back on the
MAINTENANCE AND PRECAUTIONS
1. Do not expose the earphones to extreme temperatures.
2. Select the right ear caps for the best fit.
3. Avoid putting excessive weight or pressure on the headphones to prevent
damage and malfunction.
4. Refrain from listening with the headphones in high volume, as this may affect