VIDEO IN AUDIO
To AUDIO OUTPUT
To VIDEO OUTPUT
terminals of TV)
TV GAMEUsing the Video and Audio Input Jacks
LConnecting video equipment for playback of video material.
• When the television is connected to video equipment as shown below, the material being played
back on the video equipment can be seen on the television screen.
Connecting video device equipped with video output terminal.
LTo watch video material playback.
• Press the Remote’s
to select VIDEO INPUT mode to which the video equipment you want to
playback is connected.
• The external VIDEO INPUT mode will change as follows each time the
• INPUT mode can be selected by pressing either the
) on the TV remote control when the
TV is set to the highest channel stored in memory, or by pressing the
) when it is set to
the lowest channel.
• When connecting video or audio equipment to the television, be sure that the power is turned off in
order to prevent damage to either the television or the equipment being connected.
• It is the intent of SHARP that this product be used in full compliance with the copyright law of the
United States and that prior permission be obtained from copyright owners whenever necessary.
• For detailed information on the connection and use of auxiliary equipment, refer to the instruction
manuals of the equipment being used.
• The connection cords can be obtained from your local video store.
23-25 13N-M100/150[B].p65e 31/07/2000, 11:52 PM25