1. Broadband speed of 2.5 Mbps recommended (10 Mbps for HD). Content subject to change and may require fees. Wireless connectivity requires 802.11 home network (802.11n
2. Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended (10 Mbps for HD). Content subject to change and may require fees. Wireless connectivity requires an 802.11 home network
(802.11n recommended). Skype requires rmware update and CMU-BR100 camera sold sep (expected availability summer 2011). Subject to Skype’s terms and conditions.
3. Requires 802.11 home network, and content stored on a DLNA® compliant device.
4. Media Remote capability requires TV rmware update, expected Spring 2011,and devices connected to the same wireless home network.
5. Requires 3D content, 3D player, HDMI® cable (at least 10.2 Gbps) and 3D active glasses sold separately.
6. Dynamic contrast ratio compares the luminance of a 100 IRE (white) signal with that of a 0 IRE (black) signal. When the TV receives a 0 IRE signal the backlight is turned o and the
luminance measurement is 0.00 cd/m2. The resulting dynamic contrast ratio is innite.
© 2011 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony, BRAVIA, X-Reality, LightSensor, Cyber-shot, Handycam,
Motionow, OptiContrast, and Qriocity are trademarks of Sony. Blu-ray Disc is a trademark. PlayStation is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Corning and Gorilla are
registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specications are subject to change without notice. Non-
metric weights and measures are approximate and may vary. /Updated: November 7, 2011Sensing Features
Presence Sensor Yes
YesService and Warranty Information
1 Year Parts / 1 Year
VHF: 2-13, UHF: 14-69,
Color System NTSC
Number of Tuners
Number of Tuners
Tuner (Cable) Clear QAM
Tuner (Terrestrial) ATSC
TV System (Digital) ATSCVideo Features
24p True Cinema™
3D Comb Filter Yes
4:3 Default Yes
Auto Wide Yes
Blinking Type Frame Blinking
Deep Color Yes
Noise Reduction Yes
Technology XR 240
PhotoTV HD Yes
Vivid, Standard, Photo-
Video Processing X-Reality™ Engine
Full, Normal, Wide
Zoom, Zoom, Caption,
Normal/Full1/Full2 for PCDimensions (Approx.)
42 3/4 x 26 1/8 x 1 1/8"
(1084 x 663 x 27mm)
without stand; 42 3/4 x
27 3/8 x 10 1/8" (1084
x 694 x 255mm) with
standWeights and Measurements
48 7/8 x 32 3/8 x 5 7/8"
(1239 x 821 x 147mm);
57 lbs (26 Kg)
34.8 lbs (15.8 Kg)
without stand; 44.3 lbs
(20.1 Kg) with stand