Troubles Check list
WASH TIMER is in
SPIN TIMER is in
LID not closed properly. Laundry not distributed
DRAIN HOSE is not laid
DRAIN HOSE is
DRAIN HOSE frozen.
Too much .
Power voltage too low.
laundry in the tub
Notes for spinning
Distribute laundry evenly in the
SPIN TUB as shown below.XO
Put the SPINNER CAP inside
the tub as shown below.
LaundryOX X X
MAINTENANCEUnplug the POWER CORD
after operation. Wipe the washer clean and dry with
a soft cloth.
Cleaning of the WASH and SPIN TUB
is necessity after bleaching or starching,
otherwise, undesireable deposit will left over.
Remove the LINT FILTER for cleaning.
Kinds of laundry Washing
Heavily soiled clothes
2 to 5 min.
5 to 10 min.
10 to 15 min.
1. Transfer the laundry to the SPIN TUB, and place the SPINNER CAP on the top of laundry.
2. Close the INNER and OUTER SPIN TUB LID.
3. Turn the SPIN TIMER to 1 minute position.
4. Transfer the laundry to the WASH TUB after spin drying.
5. Set the WASH SELECTOR to GENTLE or NORMAL position.
6. Let water flow into the WASH TUB and rinse for another 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat it 2 to 3 times.
7. When finish washing, make sure the WASH TIMER is at the “OFF” position, then turn WASH
SELECTOR to DRAIN position.
1. Transfer the laundry to the SPIN TUB and place
the SPINNER CAP on the top of the laundry.
2. Close the INNER and OUTER SPINNER LID.
3. Turn the SPIN TIMER knob to the desired dry time
position. Then spin-dry will start.
Kinds of laundry Spin-drying time
Wool articles 30 seconds
1 to 3 minutes
3 to 5 minutes
Make sure water is turned off when spin-drying for safety reason.
1. Set the WASH SELECTOR to GENTLE or NORMAL
2. Turn on the water tap, let water flow into the WASH TUB
in accordance with the amount of laundry to be washed.
(The marks H, M, L in tub are High, Medial, Low water
3. Add proper amount of detergent.
4. Put laundry into the WASH TUB.
5. Turn the WASH TIMER knob to the desired wash time
position, and washing action will start.
6. When finished, make sure the WASH TIMER is at
the “OFF” position, then turn WASH SELECTOR to
<Without pump model>
1. Lay down the DRAIN HOSE and turn the WASH SELECTOR to DRAIN.
<With pump model>
1. Position the DRAIN HOSE to a wash-basin or drain outlet at the height of lower than 1 meter.
2. Turn the WASH SELECTOR to DRAIN position, and the PUMP will then begins to work to drain away the water.
3. If you wish to drain the water while spinning, turn the SPIN TIMER, and the SPIN TUB will starts rotating and
the pump will starts working at the same time.
4. If you find the PUMP is working but there is no water drained away, lay down the DRAIN HOSE once, and it
will start draining away the water. Hook the DRAIN HOSE again at the wash-basin or drain outlet.
5. When draining is over, turn off the power.