For complete warranty information consult the written warranty of American Water Heaters found at www.americanwaterheater.com, or call (800) 456-9805.
Copyright© by American® Water Heaters 2008. All rights reserved.
No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage retrieval system, without permission in writing from American Water Heaters.
Copyright© by American® Water Heaters 2010. All rights reserved.
PRESSURIZED COMBUSTION SYSTEM
• Exclusive and patented pressurized combustion chamber with an advanced
air intake blower delivers superior eciency. Much like a turbocharger, the
blower distributes an optimum air-to-gas mixture pushing exhaust gases
through the highly restricted ue bae. The end result is the most ecient
atmospheric gas product on the market with a .70 Energy Factor (EF).
• Allows for easy replacement of standard atmospheric vent heaters.
• Easily connects to existing B-vent.
FAN-ASSISTED, CATEGORY 1 APPLIANCE
24V ELECTRONIC CONTROLS
• Tighter dierential for more consistent hot water delivery.
• The durable hot surface ignitor eliminates pilot relight issues (no standing pilot).
LCD USER INTERFACE
• Easy-to-read, eye level display. Simple temperature settings and adjustments. Service
diagnostics are in plain text.
POWERED ANODE ROD
• Powered anodes are non-sacricial, so they do not deplete over time. Additionally,
they provide exceptional performance in all water conditions.
MEETS ENERGY-EFFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS FOR MOST GAS UTILITY
REBATE PROGRAMS, AND MEETS ENERGY STAR® REQUIREMENTS.
DURABLE TAMPER-RESISTANT BRASS DRAIN VALVE
DIFFUSER DIP TUBE
• Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup, maximizes hot water output.
• Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
GREEN CHOICE® GAS BURNER
• Patented “Eco-Friendly” Green Choice® gas burner reduces NOx emissions by 33%
compared to standard burners and meets low NOx requirements of less than 40ng/j.
CSA CERTIFIED AND ASME RATED T&P RELIEF VALVE
CODE COMPLIANCE: UBC, CEC, SBCC, CABO, HUD, BOCA NATIONAL CODES,
CURRENT EDITION ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1 AND 2004 NAECA STANDARDS
DESIGN-CERTIFIED BY CSA INTERNATIONAL
• According to ANSI Z21.10.1 - 4.1 CSA Standards governing storage-type water heaters.Residential High Eciency Gas
6-Year Limited Tank/ 6-Year Limited Parts Warranty*