6FCC and IC STATEMENT
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for an Other Class B digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against
harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which
can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference
by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the Panasonic Service Center or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
To assure continued compliance, follow the attached installation instructions and use only shielded
interface cables when connecting to peripheral devices. Any changes or modifications not expressly
approved by Panasonic Corp. of North America could void the user's authority to operate this device.
FCC and Industry Canada (IC) RF Exposure Warning:
• This TV is provided with one USB port on rear enclosure for exclusive dedicated use for insertion
of the following optional transmitter: Wireless LAN Adapter with FCC ID: H8N-WLU5150 / IC ID:
• Other transmitters shall not be used, unless specifically recommended when they become available.
Other transmitters have not been RF exposure evaluated for use with this TV and may not comply
with FCC and IC RF exposure requirements.
• The above described transmitter complies with FCC and IC radiation exposure limits set forth for
an uncontrolled environment for mobile use with minimum 8 inches (20 cm) spacing requirement
between transmitters and all person’s body (excluding extremities of hands, wrist and feet) during
wireless modes of operation.
<Only for wireless LAN if capable of transmission in the 5.15 ~ 5.25 GHz frequency band>
This product is restricted to indoor use due to its operation in the 5.15 to 5.25 GHz frequency range. FCC and
IC require this product to be used indoors for the frequency range 5.15 to 5.25 GHz to reduce the potential for
harmful interference to co-channel Mobile Satellite systems. High power radars are allocated as primary users
of the 5.25 to 5.35 GHz and 5.65 to 5.85 GHz bands. These radar stations can cause interference with and/or
damage this product.
Responsible Party: Panasonic Corporation of North America
One Panasonic Way, Secaucus, NJ 07094
Contact Source: Panasonic Consumer Marketing Company of North America
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules and all applicable IC RSS standards.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation.