1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
15 20 24 27 31 36 43 50
12~20 20~28 28~36 36 ~50
1) Make sure to fit the Drain hose.
2) Connect the water supply hose to the faucet and turn the faucet on.
Make sure that some screws of Magic Hose is tighten. Otherwise it may cause water
3) Plug the Power Cord into a socket
4) Put clothes inside
2. Press POWER ON/OFF button
3. Press START / PAUSE button
Sensor tests the clothes weight automatically.( For NORMAL/HEAVY DUTY/CUSTOM)
Auto choose the proper water level, wash/spin time, rinse type.
(It is not available for the 2 lowest water levels. Need manually set if needed)
4. Use recommended amount of detergent as shown in chart.
5. Close the asher lid
The washer will alarm and stop working before spinning if the washer lid is not closed.
1. Preparation: Fit the Drain hose, turn the water supply faucet on, plug the Power Cord
into a socket, put clothes inside
2. Press POWER ON/OFF button
3. Press COURSE button choose your needed course according to the clothes.
Please refer to below chart for course choosing.
COURS E CHOOSI NG GUID E
Norma l cloth es
Dirty C lothe s like wo rking c oat
women u nderw ear, art icles w ith emb roide r
Blank et or Bul ky
Kinds o f cloth es
● Too much detergent causes poor rinsing and too little detergent causes poor washing.
Make sure that nothing remained in pocket. (Pin, coin or something like possibly
damage clothes or washing machine, and the extra noise occurred may cause
trouble to washing machine).
Overturn the clothes to get rid of scraps.
Wool items like women underwear, articles with embroider, nylon etc, should be
placed in a laundry net for extra protection.
Close the fastener and tie loose laces.
Brush the dirty parts like dust, sand.
Put light clothes down. Please pause operation and push it into water when it floats up.
Please separate washing white clothes from coloured clothes, coats from underwear.
HOW TO USE COURSE AND PROCESSHOW TO USE COURSE AND PROCESSNORMAL USAGENORMAL USAGE
4. Press PROCESS button choose your like cycle. The light moves right one by one when
SOAK → WASH → RINSE → SPIN → PRESET
6. Press WATER LEVEL button, choose proper water level and then put detergent.
7. Press START/PAUSE button.
8. Close the washer lid
If you want to change COURSE or PROCESS during operation, please switch off power,
restart power and choose the course you needed.
5. Press SET button to choose SOAK, WASH, SPIN time, RINSE type
and RINSE times.
THE PREPARATION OF LAUNDRY BEFORE WASHINGTHE PREPARATION OF LAUNDRY BEFORE WASHING
You may adjust the detergent volume according to the type of
detergent-follow recommendations on package.
0 5 10 … … 3 5 4 00 5 10 … … 3 5 4 0
0 1 2 …… 1 9 200 1 2 …… 1 9 20
0 1 2 …… 8 90 1 2 …… 8 9
0 1 2 30 1 2 3
( This function is not available for DELICATE/
● WASH tim e indic ating
● SOAK tim e indic ating
● RINSE ti mes ind icati ng
● SPIN tim e indic atin g
( Except the DELICATE course).
( For DELICATE course).
(The number means times,“ ”Means Overflow Rinse ).
0 1 1 2 2 3 30 1 1 2 2 3 3