Electrolux Convection OvensConv. oven 10 GN 1/1, Cross-wise
The Electrolux Convection oven range is designed to guarantee high performance and total cooking uniformity
while reducing energy consumption. Coupled with its ease of use and robustness of materials used in
manufacture, this gives a range second to none. With a choice of 22 different ovens available, and an extensive
range of accessories, any installation can be tailored to meet the needs of today’s professional caterer.
260706 with base
EASY TO INSTALL
• External access door for
• Height adjustable legs.
• All connections made on the left
side below the oven.
EASY TO CLEAN
• 304 grade stainless steel
exterior, with seamless joints in
the oven cavity.
• IPX4 Water protection.
• Racks easily removed without
the need for special tools.
• Integrated drain outlet.
EASY TO USE
• Maximum temperature of 300°C.
• Food temperature probe
available as accessory.
• Rapid cooling of oven cavity.
• Halogen lighting and “crosswise”
pan supports allow clear and
unobstructed viewing of cooking
• Unique air-flow channel system
guarantees perfect distribution of
heat throughout the oven cavity.
• 5 Stage humidification control,
to ensure perfect pastries and
EASY TO MAINTAIN
• Access to main components
from the front panel.
• Meets the requirements of H,
VDE and DVGW for safety.
• Platinum probe in the oven gives
maximum precision and control
EASY ON THE ENVIRONMENT
• Double-glazed door on larger
models, with heat-treated glass.
• 98% recyclable by weight.
• CFC free packaging.