Electrolux Canada Group
6150 McLaughlin Road
Mississauga, Ontario L5R 4C2
2ROOM AIR CONDITIONER WARRANTY
Your product is protected by this warranty
Your appliance is warranted by Electrolux. Electrolux has authorized Frigidaire Consumer Services and their authorized servicers to perform service under this
warranty. Electrolux authorizes no one else to change or add to any of these obligations under this warranty. Any obligations for service and parts under this
warranty must be performed by Frigidaire Consumer Services or an authorized Frigidaire servicer.
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use, and the consumer is responsible for the items
1. Proper use of the appliance in accordance with instructions provided with the product.
2. Proper installation by an authorized servicer in accordance with instructions provided with the appliance and in accordance
with all local plumbing, electrical and/or gas codes.
3. Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of loose connections
or defects in house wiring.
4. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves, etc., which are
not a part of the appliance when it was shipped from the factory.
5. Damages to finish after installation.
6. Damage to unit after removal from packaging carton.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES
RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. Note: Some states do not allow
the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
2. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, or for appliances not in ordinary
household use. The consumer shall pay for such service calls.
3. Damages caused by services performed by persons other than authorized Frigidaire servicers; use of parts other than
Frigidaire Genuine Renewal Parts; obtained from persons other than such servicers; or external causes such as abuse,
misuse, inadequate power supply or acts of God.
4. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered and cannot be readily determined.
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record. The date on the bill establishes the warranty
period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This written
warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Service under this
warranty must be obtained by following these steps, in order:
1. Contact Frigidaire Consumer Services or an authorized Frigidaire servicer.
2. If there is a question as to where to obtain service, contact our Consumer Relations Department at:
P.O. Box 212378
Augusta, GA 30917
Product features or specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice. All warranties are made by
This warranty applies only in the 50 states of the U.S.A., Puerto Rico and Canada.
FOR SERVICE CALL 1-800-444-4944.
IF YOU NEED SERVICE
FULL FIVE YEARS
THE CONSUMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE
Costs of service calls that are listed under
NORMAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE
Five years from original
FRIGIDAIRE, THROUGH ITS
AUTHORIZED SERVICERS, WILL:
Pay all costs for repairing or replacing parts
of this appliance which prove to be defective
in materials or workmanship.