Quick Reference Guide
When using the KX-T7600 series, keep the following conditions in mind.
Digital Proprietary Telephones
• If there is any problem, unplug the extension line and connect a known working phone. If the known
working phone operates properly, have the defective phone repaired by a specified Panasonic Factory
Service Centre. If the known working phone does not operate properly, check the KX-TDA Series
Business Telephone Systems and the internal extension wiring.
• Keep the unit away from heating appliances and electrical noise generating devices such as fluorescent
lamps, motors and televisions. These noise sources can interfere with the performance of the unit.
• This unit should be kept free of dust, moisture, high temperature (more than 40 ºC) and vibration, and
should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
• Do not use benzine, thinner, or the like, or any abrasive powder to clean the cabinet. Wipe it with a soft
• Do not use any handset other than a Panasonic handset.
• Do not disassemble this product. Dangerous electrical shock could result. The unit must only be
disassembled and repaired by qualified service technicians.
• When a failure occurs which exposes any internal parts, disconnect the telephone line cord immediately
and return this unit to the service centre.
• Never attempt to insert wires, pins, etc, into the vents or other holes of this unit.
• This unit is designed to be installed under controlled conditions of ambient temperature and a relative
• Avoid installing the unit in damp or humid environments, such as bathrooms or swimming pools.
• 999 or 112 can be dialled on the product after accessing the CO line for the purpose of making outgoing
calls to the BT emergency (999) and (112) services.
TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS PRODUCT TO
RAIN OR ANY TYPE OF MOISTURE.
THE HANDSET EARPIECE IS MAGNETISED AND MAY RETAIN SMALL FERROUS
Note: In this manual, the suffix of each model number is omitted.
“Installing the KX-T7601/KX-T7603” is shown on page 9.