WARNING SEVERE WARNING SIGNS FOR INSTALLATION
The installation of this appliance must be performed by a qualified technician or service company.
-Failure to do so may result in electric shock, fire, an explosion, problems with the product, or injury.
The appliance is heavy, take care upon lifting it
Plug the power cord into an AC
-Sharing a wall socket with other appliances using a power strip or extending the power cord may result in electric shock or fire.
-Ensure that the power voltage, frequency and current are the same as those of the product specifications. Failure to do so may result in electric shock or fire. Plug the power plug into the wall socket firmly.
Remove all foreign substances such as dust or water from the power plug terminals and contact points using a dry cloth on a regular basis.
-Unplug the power plug and clean it with a dry cloth.
-Failure to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
Plug the power plug into the wall socket in the right direction so that the cord runs towards the floor.
-If you plug the power plug into the socket in the opposite direction, the electric wires within the cable may be damaged and this may result in electric shock or fire.
Keep all packaging materials well out of the reach of children, as packaging materials can be dangerous to children.
- If a child places a bag over its head, it may result in suffocation.
When the appliance or power plug or power cord is damaged, contact your nearest service centre.
This appliance must be properly grounded.
Do not ground the appliance to a gas pipe, plastic water pipe, or telephone line.
-This may result in electric shock, fire, an explosion, or problems with the product
-Never plug the power cord into a socket that is not grounded correctly and make sure that it is in accordance with local and national codes.
Do not install this appliance near a heater, inflammable material.
Do not install this appliance in a humid, oily or dusty location, in a location exposed to direct sunlight and water (rain drops).
Do not install this appliance in a location of low temperature - Frost may cause tubes to burst
Do not install this appliance in a location where gas may leak. - This may result in electric shock or fire.
Do not use an electric transformer.
- It may result in electric shock or fire.
Do not use a damaged power plug, damaged power cord or loose wall socket. - This may result in electric shock or fire.
Do not pull or excessively bend the power cord. Do not twist or tie the power cord.