1. The answering system announces, “(the current day setting) To set day, press
NEXT( 8 )...press ENTER to continue.”
2. To change the day, press and release the ( 7 or 8 ) button, and the answering
system announces a day, such as “Sunday, Monday” or “Sunday, Saturday.”
3. After choosing a day, press and release the SETUP/ENTER button to store the day.
The answering system enters the Rings to Answer menu.Setting the Rings to Answer
This setting allows you to select the number of rings before the answering system
answers a call. This menu comes after you have ﬁnished setting the TIME/DAY.
1. The answering system announces, “Rings to Answ er ( the current rings to answer
setting ) To set rings to answer, press NEXT( 8 )...press ENTER set to continue.”
2. To change the rings to answer, press and release ( 7 or 8 ) button and the system
announces a number such as “2, 3, 4,” or “2, toll saver, 5.”
3. After choosing a number, press and release the SETUP/ENTER button to store the
rings to answer. The answering system conﬁrms the setting and enters Message
Length menu.Toll Saver Information
Toll Saver can save you the cost of making a call when you access your messages
from another phone:
• If you have new messages, the system answers after the 2nd ring.
• If you have no new messages, the system answers after the 5th ring.
You can hang up after the 3rd ring and save the pay telephone or long distance