19General Product Care
To keep your answering system working and looking good, follow these guidelines:
• Avoid putting it near heating appliances and devices that generate electrical noise
(for example, motors or ﬂuorescent lamps).
• DO NOT expose to direct sunlight or moisture.
• Avoid dropping answering system and/or other rough treatment.
• Clean with a soft cloth.
• Never use a strong cleaning agent or abrasive powder because this will damage
• Retain the original packaging in case you need to ship it at a later date.Troubleshooting Tips
Doesn’t answer, or answers on 10th ring
• Make sure answering system is turned on.
• Memory is full, erase some messages.
• Check AC (electrical) power and phone line connections.
Incoming messages are incomplete
• Was an extension phone picked up?
• The caller left a message that is longer than the message length you chose during
• Memory is full.
• You accidentally pressed the PLAY/STOP/MEMO button when you were playing
back your messages.