• Windows Media Player (Version 9.0) Free download fromhttp://www.microsoft.com/downloads/• Supports playback of MP3 and WMA (DRM) music files• Built-in microphone for voice recording• Built-in FM tuner with recording function• Portable data storage device (Plugs in directly to your PC)• Language learning with repetition and comparison.• Total play list (MUSIC, FM RADIO, IC RECORDER) can containup to 383 tracks.
Thank you for purchasing this product.
Before connecting, operating or adjusting this
product, please read the instructions completely.
Please keep this manual for future reference.
This unit is not waterproof and
should not be exposed to
Digital Audio PlayerSV-MP700VSV-MP710VSV-MP720V
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
LANGUAGE/ AUTO OFF/
SOUND GRAPHIC/ SLEEP TIME
These tables show the mode menu items available in the MUSIC,
LEARN, FM RADIO, IC RECORDER and SYSTEM modes.
Freq. set/ Channel set
50 kHz/ 100 kHz/ 200 kHz
Mode OptionsIC RECORDER
HQ/ SP/ LP
STRONG/ 3D SET
JAZZ/ POP/ CLASSIC/
File format/ Bit Rate)
PLAYLIST/ ALL ERASE
TIME/ TRACE/ T.TIME
PLAYLIST/ ALL ERASE
© 2005 Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.
Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company,
Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America
One Panasonic Way Secaucus, New Jersey 07094
Panasonic Puerto Rico, Inc.
Ave. 65 de Infantería, Km. 9.5 San Gabriel Industrial Park, Carolina, Puerto Rico 00985
Panasonic Canada Inc.
5770 Ambler Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 2T3
Printed in Taiwan
AC adaptor (N0JZCD000006)—1pc
Rechargeable battery with case—1pc
Recommended replacement rechargeable battery:
ZBRP-BP65HP (Nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery)
Pair of stereo earphones (L0BAB0000188) —1pc
USB Cable (K1HA05AD0003)—1pc
Neck lanyard (RFAT0006-Q)—1pc
Caution:Take care when using the neck
lanyard. If used improperly, it can
be a choking hazard.
Use numbers indicated in parentheses
when asking for replacement parts.
In U.S.A. to order accessories, refer to
“Accessory Purchases” on page 4.
As of January 2005
Read these operating instructions carefully before using the unit. Follow the safety
instructions on the unit and the applicable safety instructions listed below. Keep these
operating instructions handy for future reference.
1) Read these instructions.
2) Keep these instructions.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
6) Clean only with dry cloth.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or
other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A
polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding-type plug
has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are
provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult
an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs,
convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by
the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used,
use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid
injury from tip-over.
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused
for long periods of time.
Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as powersupply cord or plug is
damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus
has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
The socket outlet shall be installed near the equipment and easily accessible or the
mains plug or an appliance coupler shall remain readily operable.
• Microsoft, the Microsoft logo, the Windows, Windows
logo, Windows NT and Windows Media are either
trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft
Corporation in the United States and other countries.
• WMA is a compression format developed by Microsoft Corporation. It achieves
the same sound quality as MP3 with a file size that is smaller than that of MP3.
• MPEG Layer-3 audio decoding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and
• Other names of systems and products mentioned in these instructions are
usually the registered trademarks or trademarks of the manufacturers who
developed the system or product concerned.
The ™ and ® marks are not used to identify registered trademarks and
trademarks in these instructions.