CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
KLASSE 1 LASER PRODUKT
LUOKAN 1 LASER LAITE
KLASS 1 LASER APPARAT
PRODUCTO LASER CLASE 1
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK.
DO NOT OPEN
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE REAR COVER. NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
This Compact Disc player is classified as a CLASS 1 LASER product.
Use of controls, adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
This symbol indicates that dangerous voltage which can cause electric shock is present inside this unit.
This symbol alerts you to important operating and maintenance instructions accompanying the unit.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, FULLY INSERT.
Ensure that the AC power supply in your house complies with the identification sticker located on the back of your player. Install your player horizontally, on a suitable base (furniture), with enough space around it for ventilation (3~4inches). Make sure the ventilation slots are not covered. Do not stack anything on top of the player. Do not place the player on amplifiers or other equipment which may become hot. Before moving the player, ensure the disc tray is empty. This player is designed for continuous use. Switching off the DVD player to the
During thunderstorms, disconnect AC main plug from the wall outlet.
Voltage peaks due to lightning could damage the unit.
Protect the player from moisture(i.e. vases) , and excess heat(e.g.fire- place) or equipment creating strong magnetic or electric fields (i.e.speak- ers...). Disconnect the power cable from the AC supply if the player mal- functions. Your player is not intended for industrial use.
Use of this product is for personal use only.
Condensation may occur if your player or disc have been stored in cold temperatures.
If transporting the player during the winter, wait approximately 2 hours until the unit has reached room temperature before using.
Do not expose the unit to direct sunlight or other heat sources.
This could lead to overheating and malfunction of the unit.
The battery used with this product contain chemicals that are harmful to the environment.
Do not dispose of batteries in the general household trash.