Before requesting service, please check the following.
The unit will not turn on.
• Is the power cord plugged into the outlet?
Connect the power plug to the outlet.
A function does not work when the button is pressed.
• Is there static electricity in the air?
Disconnect the power plug and connect it again.
Sound is not produced.
• Is the Mute function on?
Press the Mute button to cancel the function.
• Is the volume set to minimum?
Adjust the Volume.
The remote control does not work.
• Are the batteries drained?
Replace with new batteries.
• Is the distance between the remote control and main
Move closer to the unit.
unit too far?
The TV SoundConnect (TV pairing) failed.
• Does your TV support TV SoundConnect?
TV SoundConnect is supported by some Samsung
TVs released from 2012 on. Check your TV to see if it
supports TV SoundConnect.
• Is your TV firmware the latest version?
Update your TV with the latest firmware.
• Does an error occur when connecting?
Contact the Samsung call centre.
• Reset the TV MODE and connect again.
Press and hold the ► button for 5 seconds to reset
the TV SoundConnect connection.
The red LED on the subwoofer blinks and the subwoofer is not producing sound.
• Your subwoofer may not be connected to the main
Try to connect your subwoofer again.
body of the product.
(See Page 13)
The subwoofer drones and vibrates noticeably.
• Try to adjust the vibration of your subwoofer.
Press the WOOFER button on your remote control
to adjust its value (between