Convenient functions (cont’d)
Adjust the display
You can adjust the brightness of the display.
Press the DIMMER button.
• Each time you press this, the brightness changes as follows : DARK ➝ BRIGHT.
Use headphones (not supplied) for private listening pleasure.
Connect the headphones to the headphone jack and listen to music.
• Do not turn the volume up too high when you use headphones as It may damage your hearing.
Operating your TV with the remote control GB
1Pressthe TV.POWER button to turn on
2 Pressmode.TV button to set the remote to TV
3 Point the remote control toward the TV.
4While holding down POWER button,enter the code corresponding to your
brand of TV.
• If there is more than one code listed for your TV in the table, enter one at a time to determine which code works.
• If the code matches the TV's code, the TV will be turned off.
If TV is turned on or off when you press the
power button of the remote control, the
5 setting is completed.
• You can use the TV POWER, VOLUME, CHANNEL, MENU and
Numeric buttons (0~9).
•The remote control may not work on some brands of TVs. Also, some operations may not be possible depending on your brand of TV.
•The remote control will work with Samsung TVs by default.