This appliance should be positioned in such a way that the power plug is easily accessible.
•Failure to do so may result in electric shock or fire due to electric leakage.Critical usage warnings
If the appliance is flooded, turn off the water & power supplies immediately and contact your nearest service centre.
•Do not touch the power plug with wet hands.
•Failure to do so may result in electric shock.
If the appliance generates a strange noise, a burning smell, or smoke, unplug the power plug immediately and contact your nearest Samsung Customer Service.
•Failure to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
In the event of a gas leak (such as propane gas, LP gas, etc.), ventilate immediately without touching the power plug. Do not touch the appliance or power cord.
•Do not use a ventilating fan.
•A spark may result in an explosion or fire.
Do not let children play in or on the washing machine. In addition, when disposing of the appliance, remove the lid.
•If trapped inside the product, children may suffocate to death.
Do not wash items contaminated with gasoline, kerosene, benzene, paint thinner, alcohol or other inflammable or explosive substances.
•This may result in electric shock, fire, or an explosion.
Do not touch the power plug with wet hands.
•This may result in electric shock.
Do not insert your hand or a metal object under the washing machine while an operation is in progress.
•This may result in injury.