DIGITAL TUNER CD PLAYER
Programming radio stations
You can store up to a total of 30 radio stations in the memory.
1. Tune to your desired station (see Tuning to radio stations).
2. Press PROGRAM to activate programming.
–Display: PROGRAM flashes.
3. Press PRESET 4or 3once or more to allocate a number from
1 to 30 to this station.
4. Press PROGRAM again to confirm the setting.
–Display: PROGRAM disappears, the preset number and the
frequency of the preset station are shown.
5. Repeat the above four steps to store other stations.
•You can overwrite a preset station by storing another
frequency in its place.
Tuning to preset stations
Press PRESET 4or 3until the desired preset station is displayed.
PLAYING A CD
This CD player plays Audio Discs including CD-Recordables and
1. Select CD source.
™is displayed briefly.
2. Press OPEN•CLOSE to open the CD compartment.
™Display: when you open the CD compartment.
3. Insert a CD with the printed side facing up and press
OPEN•CLOSE to close the CD compartment.
™Display: the CD player scans the contents of a CD, and then
the total number of tracks and playing time are shown.
Display: is shown if you have inserted a
4. Press PLAY•PAUSE 2; (for AZ 2025 model only: on the
remote control 2;) to start playback.
™Display: Current track number and elapsed playing time of the
track during CD playback.
5. To pause playback press PLAY•PAUSE 2;.
Press PLAY•PAUSE 2; again to resume play.
™Display: the elapsed playing time flashes when playback is on
6. To stop CD playback, press STOP 9.
Note: CD play will also stop when:
– the CD door is opened;
– the CD has reached the end
(unless you have selected REPEAT or REPEAT ALL);
– you select another source: TAPE / TUNER.
AZ 2025 /00 page 8