(Please read the Safety Instructions before using your TV.)
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). THERE ARE NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER ALL SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.
This symbol indicates that high voltage is present inside. It is dangerous to make any kind of contact with any internal part of this product.
This symbol indicates that this product has included important literature concerning operation and maintenance.
Class II product: This symbol indicates that it does not require a safety connection to electrical earth (ground).
AC voltage: This symbol indicates that the rated voltage marked with the symbol is AC voltage.
DC voltage: This symbol indicates that the rated voltage marked with the symbol is DC voltage.
Caution, Consult Instructions for use: This symbol instructs the user to consult the user manual for further safety related information.
The slots and openings in the cabinet and in the back or bottom are provided for necessary ventilation. To ensure reliable operation of this apparatus and to protect it from overheating, these slots and openings must never be blocked or covered.
Do not expose this apparatus to rain or place it near water (near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool etc.). If this apparatus accidentally gets wet, unplug it and contact an authorised dealer immediately.
This apparatus uses batteries. In your community, there might be environmental regulations that require you to dispose of these batteries properly. Please contact your local authorities for disposal or recycling information.
Do not overload wall outlets, extension cords or adaptors beyond their capacity, since this can result in fire or electric shock.
To protect this apparatus from a lightning storm, or when left unattended and unused for long periods of time, unplug it from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system. This will prevent damage to the set due to lightning and power line surges.
Before connecting the AC power cord to the DC adaptor outlet, make sure that the voltage designation of the DC adaptor corresponds to the local electrical supply.
Never insert anything metallic into the open parts of this apparatus. This may cause a danger of electric shock.
To avoid electric shock, never touch the inside of this apparatus. Only a qualified technician should open this apparatus.
Be sure to plug in the power cord until it is firmly seated. When unplugging the power cord from a wall outlet, always pull on the power cord's plug. Never unplug it by pulling on the power cord. Do not touch the power cord with wet hands.
If this apparatus does not operate normally - in particular, if there are any unusual sounds or smells coming from it - unplug it immediately and contact an authorised dealer or service centre.
Be sure to pull the power plug out of the outlet if the TV is to remain unused or if you are to leave the house for an extended period of time (especially when children, elderly or disabled people will be left alone in the house).
Be sure to contact an authorised service centre for information if you intend to install your TV in a location with heavy dust, high or low temperatures, high humidity, chemical substances, or where it will operate 24 hours a day such as in an aerial port, a train station, etc. Failure to do so may lead to serious damage to your TV.
Use only a properly grounded plug and wall outlet.
To turn off this apparatus completely, disconnect it from the wall outlet. Be sure to have the wall outlet and power plug readily accessible. Store the accessories (battery, etc.) in a location safely out of the reach of children.
Do not drop or strike the product. If the product is damaged, disconnect the power cord and contact a service centre.
To clean this apparatus, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and wipe the product with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemicals such as wax, benzene, alcohol, thinners, insecticide, aerial fresheners, lubricants, or detergents. These chemicals can damage the appearance of the TV or erase the printing on the product.
Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire.
There is danger of an explosion if you replace the batteries used in the remote with the wrong type of battery. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
English - 2