2-18REMOVING THE POWER CORD
Personal Injury Hazard
Disconnect from the electrical supply be-
fore servicing the unit. Failure to do so
could result in death or electrical shock.
1. Disconnect the electrical supply to the
2. Remove the microwave oven from its
mounting location (see page 2-2).
3. Remove the vent grille and cabinet from
the microwave oven (see the illustration
on page 2-3).
4. Unplug the connector on the old power
cord from the air duct connector and in-
stall the new power cord.
5. Reassemble the microwave oven.