© 1997 Whirlpool Corporation
Cooking Products Service Manual
Original March, 1997 4322167
Page 2-19REMOVING THE BLOWER MOTOR CAPACITOR
Personal Injury Hazard
Disconnect from the electrical supply be-
fore servicing the unit. Failure to do so
could result in death or electrical shock.
2. Remove the microwave oven from its
mounting location (see page 2-2).
3. Remove the vent grille and cabinet from
the microwave oven (see the illustration
on page 2-3).
4. Remove the five screws from the air duct.
5. Cut the wires near the body of the blower
of insulation from the cut wire
ends of the red harness wires and then
splice them to the wires of the new ca-
pacitor with two wire nuts.
7. Install the new blower motor capacitor to
the air duct and reassemble the micro-
AIR DUCT SCREWS
1. Disconnect the electrical supply to the