Personal Injury Hazard
Disconnect from the electrical supply be-
fore servicing the unit. Failure to do so
could result in death or electrical shock.REMOVING THE GAS SENSOR
1. Disconnect the electrical supply to the
2. Remove the microwave oven from its
mounting location (see page 2-2).
3. Remove the vent grille and cabinet from
the microwave oven (see the illustration
on page 2-3).
4. Remove the five screws from the air duct,
then lift the duct and postion it so you can
access the gas sensor.
5. Remove the screw from the gas sensor
board and remove it from the sensor cover,
then unplug the connector from the con-
6. Install the new gas sensor board and then
reassemble the microwave oven.
AIR DUCT SCREWS