206-4185Pro:Centric TV Interactive Menu Features
Important: Pro:Centric operation requires that Installer Menu items 098
PRO:CENTRIC and 119 DATA CHANNEL be set appropriately and that the TV be
in PPV or FTG Mode.
The interactive Pro:Centric TV enables guests—from the comfort of their hotel
rooms—to view and select from a complete listing of hotel services and amenities.
The Pro:Centric TV is connected to the hotel's billing computer, and service/amenities
charges are billed at the time of order.
Interactive amenities may include:
• Hotel information, news, and events
• Directory services (tourist attractions, restaurants, etc.)
• Reservation services (business meetings, tness, spa, etc.)
• Weather and trafc information
• Shopping services (delivery to guest room)
• Room service (menu ordering, memo service, morning wake up call, laundry, etc.)
• Ticketing services
• Check-out service (in the guest room)
• Gaming services
• E-mail resources/account access
Use the Installer Remote to operate both interactive menus and regular TV features.
Press PORTAL on the Installer Remote to access the interactive menus.
Note: Interactive menu options may vary, depending on Pro:Centric features enabled
for the site. The following are default interactive menus.
Shows available TV networks and channels. When available, electronic program guide
(EPG) data indicates the channel and the program start and nish times.
Typically displays hotel information, for example, photos of guest rooms, dining rooms,
business centers, facilities, etc., as well as information on local weather and attractions.
Information may also include resources, such as local school programs, run in coopera-
tion with the hotel.
Provides help for navigating the interactive menus.
Removes the interactive menu from the screen and returns to the previously tuned TV
1 2 3
4 5 6