OperationAudio CD and MP3 / WMA DiscFeatures
1. Press PAUSE/STEPduring playback.
2. To return to playback, press PLAY, ENTER or
Moving to another Track
1. Press SKIP (.or >) briefly during playback
to go to the next track or to return to the beginning
of the current track.
2. Press SKIP .twice briefly to go back to the
3. You can play any track by inputting its number.
You can play a track/all on a disc.
1. Press REPEATwhen playing a disc. The repeat
2. Press REPEATto select a desired repeat mode.
• Track: repeats the current track
• All: repeats all the tracks on a disc.
• Off(No display): does not play repeatedly.
If you press SKIP(>) once during Repeat Track playback,
the repeat playback cancels.
1. Press SCAN (mor M) during playback.
2. Press SCAN (mor M)repeatedly to select the
required speed: X2, X4, X8 backward or forward.
3. To exit SEARCH mode, press PLAY.
1. Press RANDOM during playback. Random
Playback begins immediately and RANDOM
appears on the menu screen.
2. To return to normal playback, press RANDOM
repeatedly until RANDOM disappears from the
By pressing SKIP>during random playback, the unit
selects another track and resumes random playback.
1. To repeat a sequence during disc playback press
A-B at your chosen starting point. The Repeat icon
and “A” appear on the menu screen.
2. Press A-B again at your chosen end point. The
Repeat icon and “A-B” appear on the menu
screen, and the sequence begins to play
3. To exit the sequence and return to normal play,
press A-B again. The Repeat icon disappears from
the menu screen.
To produce a 3D surround effect that simulates
multi-channel audio from two stereo speakers (instead
of the five+ speakers normally required for
multi-channel audio from a home theater system).
1. Press AUDIO during playback.
“3D SUR.” appears on the menu screen.
2. To return to normal playback, press AUDIO
repeatedly until “3D SUR.” disappears from the