troubleshooting and information codes
When your washing machine malfunctions, you may see an information code on the display. If that happens, check this table and try the suggested solution before calling Customer Service.
• Close the door.
• Make sure the source water tap is turned on.
• Check the water pressure.
• Clean the debris ﬁlter.
• Make sure the drainage hose is installed correctly.
• The laundry load is unbalanced. Redistribute the load. If only one item
of clothing needs washing, such as a bathrobe or pair of jeans, the
ﬁnal spin result might be unsatisfactory and an “UE” error message
will be shown in the display window.
• Call the
• This occurs when too much foaming is detected. It is also displayed
while foaming is removed. When the removal is ﬁnished, the normal
cycle proceeds.(This is one of the normal operations. It is an error for
• If the voltage of the supplied power is instable, the washing machine
will be paused to protect its electric devices.
• If the correct voltage is supplied, the cycle will resume automatically.
For any codes not listed above, or if the suggested solution doesn’t ﬁx the problem, call your Samsung Service Centre or local Samsung dealer.
34_ troubleshooting and information codes