Do not hook the power cord over a metal object, place a heavy object on the power cord, insert the power cord between objects, or push the power cord into the space behind the appliance.
- This may result in electric shock or ﬁre.
Do not pull the power cord, when unplugging the power plug.
-Unplug the power plug by holding the plug.
-Failure to do so may result in electric shock or ﬁre.
Do not lay the power cord and tubes where you may fall over them.
CAUTION CAUTION SIGNS FOR INSTALLATION
This appliance should be positioned in such a way that it is accessible to the power plug. - Failure to do so may result in electric shock or ﬁre due to electric leakage.
Install your appliance on a level and hard ﬂoor that can support its weight.
-Failure to do so may result in abnormal vibrations, moves, noise, or problems with the product.
WARNING SEVERE WARNING SIGNS FOR USING
If the appliance is ﬂooded, cut the water supply and power immediately and contact your nearest service centre.
-Do not tough the power plug with wet hands
-Failure to do so may cause electric shock
If the appliance generates a strange noise, a burning smell or smoke, unplug the power plug immediately and contact your nearest service centre.
- Failure to do so may result in electric shock or ﬁre.
In the event of a gas leak (such as propane gas, LP gas, etc.), ventilate immediately without touching the power plug. Do not touch the appliance or power cord.
-Do not use a ventilating fan.
-A spark may result in an explosion or ﬁre.
Do not let children play in or on the washer. In addition, when disposing of the appliance, remove the washer door lever.
- If trapped inside, the child may become trapped and suffocate to death.
Make sure to remove the packaging (sponge, styrofoam) attached to the bottom of the washer before using it.
safety information _7