CHECK THESE POINTS IF YOUR WASHING MACHINE...
Will not start
• Make sure your washing machine is plugged in.
• Make sure the door is ﬁrmly closed.
• Make sure the water source tap(s) are turned on.
• Make sure to press the Start/Pause button.
Has no water or not enough
• Turn the water tap on fully.
• Make sure the water source hose is not frozen.
• Straighten the water intake hoses.
• Clean the ﬁlter on the water intake hose.
Has detergent remains in
• Make sure your washing machine is running with sufﬁcient water
the detergent drawer after
the wash cycle is complete
• Make sure the detergent is added to the center of the detergent
Vibrates or is too noisy
• Make sure your washing machine is on a level surface. If the surface
is not level, adjust the washing machine feet to level the appliance.
• Make sure that the shipping bolts are removed.
• Make sure your washing machine is not touching any other object.
• Make sure the laundry load is balanced.
The washing machine does
• Straighten the drain hose. Eliminate kinked hoses.
not drain and/or spin
• Make sure the debris ﬁlter is not clogged.
Door is locked shut or will
• Make sure all the water in your drum is drained out.
• Make sure the door lock light is off. Door lock light will off after
If the problem persists, contact your local Samsung Customer Service.
troubleshooting and information codes _33