Toy Caboose Stroller Instruction Manual Page 7
Figure 13Securing a Rear Standing Doll
• Push the bench seat to its most forward position.
• Position the doll on the platform on the back of the stroller facing forward with
both of their hands on the handles. See Figure 13.
• Position the safety belt around the doll’s waist and under the armpit and secure it tightly.
Children should NEVER stand on the platform. Riding is for
dolls ONLY.Seatback Positioning
The front seat has two positions.
• To place the seat in the upright
position, push the bar on the rear
of the seat toward the front of the
stroller and rotate the seatback
towards the front of the stroller
until this bar is locked in its lowest
position. See Figure 12.
• To recline the seat, pull the bar
on the rear of the seat toward the
rear of the stroller and rotate the
seatback down until this bar is
again in its lowest position.