Page 10 Toy Caboose Stroller Instruction ManualFolding the Stroller
• Orient the stroller with the handle bar closest to you.
• Place the canopy into its closed position and push it as far forward toward the
front of the stroller as it will go.
• Pull upwards on the trigger mechanisms on both sides of the stroller. See Figure
• While these mechanisms are in the upward position, push forward and down on
the stroller using the handle bar.
• Secure the stroller in the folded position by engaging the locking latch located
on the right side of the stroller over the extended rivet on the right side of the
stroller. See Figure 20.
Figure 19 Figure 20