To re-record the ringer tone:
1. Use the 6 or 5 button to scroll to RE-RECORD.
. Press the SELECT button to conrm, and the display will
show the count-down display again.
3. Follow the recording steps to record the ringer tone.Record with the Handset Microphone
From the REC RING TONE menu;
1. Use the 6 or 5 button to scroll to the MICROPHONE.
. Press the SELECT button to enter the count-down display.
3. Press the SELECT button to start, then the handset will
start recording and the second number will decrease
4. The recording will stop when the display counts down to 0
Or you may press the SELECT button any time to stop.
When the recording stops, the display will show options:
REPLAY and RE-RECORD. Follow the steps under section
"Record with Included Audio Cable or an Optional Headset"
to replay the recorded ringer tone or re-record the ringer
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you want to use the handset microphone
to record ringer tones, DO NOT insert the Audio cable or the
optional headset into the headset jack of the handset.Choosing the Recorded Sound Clip as Ringer Tone
Refer to Section; "Telephone Setup/Sound Setting/Ringer Tone".Assigning the Recorded Sound Clip to Phone Book Record
Refer to Section; "Phone Book/Adding Phone Book Entries and Phone Book/Editing a
Phone Book Record".
PRESS SELECT TO
REC RINGER TONE