Owner’s Manual 19
-The set can be set up so that it can only be used with the
-This set is programmed to remember which option it was last
set to even if you turn the set off.
’, if the set is turned off, press the INPUT,
PR DD / EEbutton on the set or POWER, INPUT,
MULTIMEDIA, PR DD / EEor NUMBER buttonson the remote
- With the
, the display ‘
Child lock on
appears on the screen if any button on the front panel is
pressed while viewing the set.
ISM (Image Sticking Minimization) Method
- A frozen of still picture from a PC/video game displayed on
the screen for prolonged periods will result in a ghost image
remaining even when you change the image. Avoid allowing
a fixed image to remain on the set's screen for a long period
White Wash removes permanent images from the screen.
Note: An excessive permanent image may be impossible to
clear entirely with White Wash.
Orbiter may help prevent ghost images. However, it is best
not to allow any fixed image to remain on the screen. To
avoid a permanent image on the screen, the screen will
move every 2 minutes.
This is the function to invert the panel colour of the screen.
The panel colour is
automatically inverted every 30 minutes.
-This is the function to reduce the power consumption of the
- Use it to see the difference between XD demo on and XD
- It’s not available to use this function in RGB[PC], HDMI[PC]
- You can switch FONT DISPLAYon or off.
-Automatically adjusts picture position and minimizes image
-This function works in the following mode : RGB[PC].
• When Auto config. has finished, OK will be shown on
•If the position of the image is still not correct, try Auto adjust-
-If picture needs to be adjusted more after Auto adjustment in
RGB (PC), you can adjust the Manual Config..
-Although the image is still not correct, your set is functioning
properly but needs further adjustment.
-The Auto config.functions don’t need to be run for HDMI
-If the picture isn’t clear after auto adjustment and especially
if characters are still trembling, adjust the picture phase man-
- To correct the screen size, adjust Clock.
-This function works in the following mode : RGB[PC],
RGB[DTV], COMPONENT(480p/576p/720p/1080i), HDMI
- It’s not available to use Phase, Clock function in RGB[DTV],
Selecting Wide VGA/XGAmode
- To see a normal picture, match the resolution of RGB mode
and selection of VGA/XGAmode.
- In some models, it’s not available to selection of XGA mode.
- This function works in the following mode : RGB[PC].Special Menu OptionsSpecial Menu Options
Screen Menu Options
Screen Menu Options
Child lock GGOn
Auto config. GGTo set