Do not place an object near the outdoor unit that makes it possible for children to climb onto the machine.
XXThe child could fall and injure themselves or the product may fall over and injure the child.Do not put other foreign materials such as metal into the product.
XXThis may result in electric shock or injury.
If water has entered the power supply module, unplug the power cable and dry the product completely before use.
XXFailure to do so may result in electric shock or fire.Do not place heavy objects on the product.
XXFailure to do so may result in a product malfunction or noise.Do not attempt to repair, disassemble, or modify the product yourself.
XXDo not use a fuse (such as copper, steel wire, etc.) other than a standard fuse.
XXFailure to do so may result in electric shock, fire, a product malfunction or injury.
If a foreign substance such as water has entered the product, disconnect the power supply and contact the service center.
XXFailure to do so may result in electric shock or fire.