If the appliance is flooded, turn off the appliance and contact a service center.
If the appliance generates a strange noise, a burning smell or smoke, disconnect the power supply immediately and contact a service center.
XXFailure to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
When gases (city gas, profane gas, etc.) leak, do not touch the power cord. Immediately ventilate the area and contact a service center or a qualified technician.
XXDo not use a ventilating fan.
XXIf there is a spark, explosion or fire may occur.
Do not unplug the appliance during operation.
XXWhen plugging the appliance in again, flame may occur and it may result in electric shock or fire.
When a repair is needed, contact the service center.
XXFailure to do so may result in a product malfunction, water leakage, electric shock or fire.
Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. XXThis may result in electric shock.
Do not apply a force to or pull the product using excessive force. XXThis may result in fire, injury, or a problem with the product.
After unpacking the air purifier, keep all packaging materials out of the reach of children.
XXIf a child places a bag over its head, it may suffocate.
Do not insert your fingers or a foreign substance into the air inlet or outlet.
XXTake special care that children do not injure themselves by inserting their fingers into the product.