Samsung DV520AEP/XAA troubleshooting _33
Shuts off before load is dry
• Dryer load is too small. Add more items or a few towels and restart
• Dryer load is too large. Remove some items and restart the dryer.
Lint on clothes
• Make sure the lint filter is cleaned before every load. With some loads
that produce high amounts of lint, it may be necessary to clean the
filter during the cycle.
• Some fabrics are lint producers (for example, a fuzzy white cotton
towel)and they should be dried separately from clothes that are lint
trappers(for example, a pair of lack linen pants)
• Divide larger loads into smaller loads for drying
• Check pockets thoroughly before washing and drying clothes.
Garments still wrinkled after
• Small loads of 1 to 4 items work best.
• Load fewer garments.Load
Odors remain in clothing
• Fabrics containing strong odors should be washed in a normal cycle.
Water drips from nozzle
• This is steam condensation. The dripping water will stop after a short
Sprayed water is not visible
• Sprayed water is difficult to see when the door is closed