GENERAL SAFETY ADVICE
• All-Clad cookware should never be used in a microwave.
• We do not recommend using these pans for deep frying (e.g. chips, samosas
etc.). Care should always be exercised when cooking with oil, the pan should
not be overﬁlled or too high a heat used.
• To avoid spillage, do not ll the pans more than two-thirds full.
• Never leave the handle of your pan sticking out over the edge of the hob/
• Use a lid to prevent burns caused by splashing.
• We recommend using oven gloves when holding side handles and knobs as
well as when removing pans from the oven.
• Exercise due care when cooking near children, animals and certain handicapped
people. Never put a hot pan on the oor or near the edge of a kitchen surface.
Let it cool down and keep out of reach.
• Never leave food cooking unattended.USING YOUR COOKWARE
• Never heat fat or oil to the extent that it smokes, burns or turns black.
• Never heat an empty pan or allow it to boil dry as this may cause discolouration
or damage to the pan.
• We recommend adding oil, butter or margarine to the cold pot, just enough
to cover the bottom surface.
Notice All-Clad_04-10.indd 4 16/04/10 9:03:11