warm water and a mild detergent. Dishwasher use is not recommended
because repeated washing in harsh dishwasher detergents can lower the
efﬁciency of the non-stick surface.
• To maintain the performance of the non-stick we recommend wiping a little
cooking oil over the non-stick coating before cooking from time to time to
re-condition the non-stick surface.
STAINLESS STEEL CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
• For regular care, clean your pans with hot water, liquid detergent and a sponge
Scouring powder, scouring pads or harsh detergents are not recommended.
• The following may occur due to inadequate cleaning, allowing to boil dry or
overheating : white spots, white ﬁne scale, rainbow effect/iridescent glints,
brown drying rings (watermarks). Large amounts of mineral content in your
water may also cause your pot to look rusty.
All the above can be removed with a specialist cleaner for stainless steel
pans. You can also heat up a solution of white vinegar and water in the pan
or use lemon juice.
• If you burn food in pans, ll them with warm water and washing up liquid and
leave to soak for about an hour. Afterwards wash them with washing-up liquid
and a sponge. If soaking is not enough, scrub with a non-metallic scouring
pad suitable for the purpose or use the above mentioned cleaning solutions.ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Use energy efcient cooking methods:
• Pans should cover the hob/cooker top ring or gas burner as close to the base
diameter as possible.
Notice All-Clad_04-10.indd 7 16/04/10 9:03:12