UNDER THE CABINET INSTALLATION
HOOD MAY HAVE VERY SHARP EDGES; PLEASE WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES IF
REMOVING ANY PARTS FOR INSTALLING, CLEANING OR SERVICING.
NOTE: BE CAREFUL WHEN USING ELECTRICAL SCREWDRIVER, DAMAGE TO THE HOOD
Preparation before Installation
NOTE: TO AVOID DAMAGE TO YOUR HOOD, PREVENT DEBRIS FROM ENTERING THE
- Decide the location of the venting pipe from the hood to the outside. Refer to Figure 1.
- Temporarily wire the hood to test for proper operation before installing.
- Peel protective film off the hood (if any).
- For installing under the cabinets with recessed bottom, attach 4-inch wide wood filler
strips (not included) on each side. Refer to Figure 2.
- Measure and create access opening for electrical wires under the cabinet.
Figure 1 Figure 2
CAUTION: If required to move the cooking range to install the hood, turn off the power on an
electric range at the main electrical box. SHUT OFF THE GAS BEFORE MOVING A GAS
1. Puncture the knockout holes. Refer to Figure 3.