RISK OF ELECTRICAL SHOCK. THIS RANGE HOOD MUST BE PROPERLY GROUNDED. MAKE
SURE THIS IS DONE BY A SPECIALIZED ELECTRICIAN IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL
APPLICABLE NATIONAL AND LOCAL ELECTRICAL CODES. BEFORE CONNECTING WIRES,
SWITCH POWER OFF AT SERVICE PANEL AND LOCK SERVICE PANEL TO PREVENT POWER
FROM BEING SWITCHED ON ACCIDENTALLY.
- Connect three wires (black, white and green) to house wires and cap with wire
- Connect according to color: black to black, white to white, and green to green.
- Test the operation of the hood before moving on to next step. Make sure power is
supplied to the hood.
8. Place the oil container (round) into keyhole under each safety screen. Turn clock-wise
until firmly in place. Refer to Figure 6.
9. Slide oil container (oval) into plastic slot behind each safety screen. Refer to Figure 7.
Figure 6 Figure 7
10. Turn power ON in control panel. Check all lights and blower operation.
11. Make sure to leave this manual for the homeowner.