Standard guarantee conditions
AEG offer the following guarantee to the first purchaser of this appliance:
1. The guarantee is valid for 12 months commencing when the appliance is handed over t o the first retail
purchaser, which must be verified by purchase invo ice or similar documentation.
The guarantee does not cover commercial use.
2. The guarantee covers all parts or components which fail due to faulty workmanship or fault y material. The
guarantee does not cover appliances where defects or poor p erformance are due to misuse, accidental
damage, neglect, faulty installation, unauthorised m odification or attempted repair, commercial use or failure to
observe requirements and recommendations set out in t he instruction book.
This guarantee does not cover such parts as light bulbs, r emovable glassware or plastic.
3. Should guarantee repairs be necess ary the purchaser must inform the nearest customer service office (AEG’s
service or authorised agent). AEG reserves the right to stipulate the place of repair (i. e. the customer’s home,
place of installation or AEG workshop).
4. The guarantee of free replacem ent includes both labour and materials.
5. Repairs carried out under guarantee do not extend the guarantee period for the appliance. Parts removed
during guarantee repairs become the property of AEG.
6. The Purchaser’s statutory rights ar e not affected by this guarantee.
If you should move to another country within Europe then your guarantee moves with you to your new home
subject to the following qualifications:
· The guarantee starts from the date you first purchased your pr oduct.
· The guarantee is for the same period and to the same extent for labour an d parts as exists in the new country
of use for this brand or range of products.
· This guarantee relates to you and cannot be transferred to an other user.
· Your new home is within the European Community (EC) or European Free Trade Area.
· The product is installed and used in accordance with our instructions and is o nly used domestically, i.e. a
· The product is installed taking into account regulations in your new country.
Before you move please contact your nearest Customer Care centre, listed below, to give them details of your new
home. They will then ensure that the local Service Orga nisation is aware of your move and able to look after you
and your appliances.
France Senlis +33 (0) 3 44 62 29 29
Germany Nürnberg +49 (0) 800 234 7378
Italy Pordernone +39 (0) 800117511
Sweden Stock holm +46 (0) 8 672 53 60
UK Slough +44 (0) 1753 219899
Ireland Dublin +44 (0 ) 1 4090754