This form of cooking gives you the opportunity to cook without the fan in operation.
It is particularly suitable for dishes which require extra base br owning such as pizzas, quiches and flans. Gratins,
lasagnes and hotpots which require extra top brownin g also cook well in the conventional oven. For best results
cook on one level.
USING CONVENTIONAL COOKING
· Pop out and turn the multifunction selector to
· Wait 5 seconds until your choice is confirm ed.
The temperature will automatically set to 200°C.
· If you wish to alter the set temperature, you may
do so by pushing out and turning the main oven
increase/decrease selector (+/-) until the required
temperature setting is reached.
THINGS TO NOTE
· If it is necessary to reach the required
temperature in a shorter time, the Speedcook
Function can be used. See Speedcook Function
· When the required temperature is reached the
three temperature indicator neons on the timer
display will illuminate and an audible signal will
· The multifunction selector indicator neon and the
main oven increase/decrease selector neon will
· The main oven temperature neons will illuminate
until the oven has reached the desired
temperature and then stop. When the oven has
been switched off the bars that are still lit in dicate
the remaining residual heat in the oven.
· The cooling fan for the controls may operate after
· The oven light will illuminate.
· If an automatic programme has been set, the
oven fan and light do not come on until cooking
· Some internal noise may be heard during
operation. This is quite normal.