Connect the water supply hose
The new hose-sets supplied with the appliance are to be used and that old hose-sets should not be reused.
1. Loosen the 4 screws on the water tap adaptor just enough to slip the adaptor over the mouth of the faucet.
2. Slip the water tap adaptor over the faucet, keeping it in a straight line with the faucet. Tighten the screws, applying
even pressure all around. When the space behind washing machine is narrow due to a wall or other obstacle, adjust
the back screw to the proper position before slipping the connector over the faucet.
3. Remove the tape and tighten B by turning it to the right.
4. With the water supply hose cover and lever pushed down, slide the hose up onto the proper position release them
before hear it click into place.
5. Pull down on the hose to make sure it will not come off.
6. Turn on the water faucet to check for leaks.
CAUTION : Do not connect to the hot water supply.
• Firmly tighten part B of the water tap adaptor,
otherwise water leakage will result.
If a water tap adaptor is already connected,
replace with the attached new one.
• When the hose must be reinstalled (after you
remove, for example), turn B to the left until
about 4 mm of the thread becomes visible, then
carry out the procedure described above.
Approx. 4 mm
Connect the water supply hose to the
water supply valve screw.
1. Push the water supply hose nut straights onto
the water supply valve screw.
Hold the elbow by lifting it up, screw the nut onto the
water supply valve screw, and ﬁrmly tighten the nut.
3. After the nut is tightened, check whether or not
the elbow is unsteady or loose.
4. After tightening, open the faucet to conﬁrm that
there is no water leakage.
• Firmly tighten the nut, otherwise water leakage
• Water Pressure Rating :
2.9 x 104 – 9.8 x 105 Pa
If extended external part is necessary when connecting the drain hose, the length of the drain hose should
be less than 3 m and the height should be below 10 cm.
Do not put hose tip under the
Over 10 cm
Below 10 cm.
3 m max.
Install the machine 10 cm or more away from the wall.
Water supply valve screw
NA-F90H2_EN_AR-PE-V2.indd 21 11/23/11 3:41:44 PM