44Dry the Mixing Blade and Freezing Cylinder
1. Wipe the freezing cylinder with a clean damp sponge, then dry it
thoroughly with a clean cloth.
2. The mixing blade can be wiped dry or placed in the top rack of a
dishwasher for more thorough cleaning.Clean the Housing and Drip Tray
1. Wipe the exterior of the frozen dessert maker with a warm,
sudsy cloth; then wipe the dessert maker clean with a damp
cloth and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers
or scouring pads – they can scratch the stainless steel surfaces.
2. Wash the drip tray and drip plate in warm soapy water, then
rinse with clean water and dry. The tray and plate can also be
washed in the top rack of the dishwasher.
3. Wipe the dessert maker housing with a quality stainless steel
cleaner to preserve the finish and prevent corrosion. Do not
apply stainless steel cleaner to the freezing cylinder or dispenser
CLEANING THE FROZEN
DESSERT MAKERDisassemble and Clean the Dispenser Assembly
1. Remove the large O-ring from the back of the dispenser assembly.
2. Remove the funnel lid, then lay the dispenser assembly flat
3. Move the dispensing lever to halfway between the top and