Service Manual 39
Disconnect the unit from power supply before mak-
ing any checks.
Be sure the power switch is set to “OFF”.
To remove the Grille from the Chassis.
• Open the front panel as shown, and Remove the
• Set the up-and-down air discharge louver to open
position (horizontally) by finger pressure.
• Remove the securing screws.
• To remove the Grille, pull the lower left and right
side of the grille toward you (slightly tilted) and lift it
1. Before removing the control box, be sure to
take out the wire screwed at the other end.