54 Room Air Conditioner
Troubleshooting GuideWhen Vertical Louver does not operate.
• Confirm that the Vertical Louver is normally geared with the shaft of
• If the regular torque is detected when rotating the Vertical Louver with
• Check the connecting condition of CN-UP/DOWN Connector
• Check the soldering condition(on PWB) of CN-UP/DOWN Connector
Check the operating circuit of the Vertical Louver
• Confirm that there is DC +12V between pin (RED) of CN-UP/DOWN and
• Confirm that there is a soldering short at following terminals.
- Between 77 , 78 , 79 and 80 of MICOM
- Between 4 , 5 , 6 and 7of IC01M
- Between 10 , 11 , 12 and 13 of IC01M
- Between 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 and 5 of CN-UP/DOWN
If there are no problems after above checks
• Confirm the assembly conditions that are catching and interfering parts in
the rotation radial of the Vertical Louver