Service Manual 45
Troubleshooting GuideBalance Refrigerant of the 3-way Valve
(1) Confirm that both the 2-way and 3-way
valves are set to the back seat.
(2) Connect the charge set to the 3-way
– Leave the valve on the charge set closed.
–Connect the charge hose to the service
(3) Open the valve (Lo side) on the charge set
and discharge the refrigerant until the
gauge indicates 0 kg/cm2G.
– If there is no air in the refrigerant cycle (the
pressure when the air conditioner is not
running is higher than 1 kg/cm2G), dis-
charge the refrigerant until the gauge indi-
cates 0.5 to 1 kg/cm2G. if this is the case, it
will not be necessary to apply a evacuatin.
–Discharge the refrigerant gradually; if it is
discharged too suddenly, the refrigeration
oil will also be discharged.